How to lodge complaint

Complainant/victim or any person on behalf of complainant may submit complaint on plain paper against police misconduct addressed to the Hon’ble Chairperson or Secretary, the Police Accountability Commission, Tripura during the office hours from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. except holidays by direct or any other manner. The Commission is temporarily situated at Govt. Qtr. No. VI/14, Shyamalibazar, Kunjaban, Agartala - 799 006.